Fisher and Paykel Sleep Style Auto
F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP
SleepStyle has simplicity woven into its design. Every detail was considered to make it easy for you to use. In just a few steps, you will be on your way to starting therapy.
Powered by technology Striking the balance between comfort and effective treatment. The beginning of anything new is usually a crucial time. Learning to adjust to therapy is essential. F&P has done everything they can to help, from having a world-class auto algorithm to provide a full range of innovative comfort options.
Easy-access chamber A simple push of the button gives access to the water chamber which is easy to fill and clean.
- F&P SleepStyle User-friendly menu and buttons
- User-friendly menu and buttons
- In collaboration with our users, F&P created large and responsive buttons that work in harmony with the menu to allow quick navigation and ease of use. Patients just need to push “Start”.
- SleepStyle built-in connectivity options
- Built-in connectivity options
- SleepStyle quiet, integrated design - The power supply and humidifier have been integrated fully, to minimize space taken on the bedside table.
- ThermoSmart™ - World-class humidification features a heated breathing tube with AirSpiral™ technology that is designed to minimize condensation. The enhanced algorithm delivers a comfortable humidification experience for patients.**
- SensAwake™ - A responsive ramp throughout the night. When wakefulness is detected, treatment pressure is automatically and promptly reduced to a more comfortable level. This eases the return to sleep and helps effective treatment to continue.
- Expiratory Relief - An added layer of comfort. Automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable.
- 3 year warranty
In The Box
- F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine
- ThermoSmart™ breathing tube with AirSpiral technology Power cord – North American plug
- Water chamber
- Chamber seal
- Outlet seal
- F&P InfoUSB™ (already in the device)
- Air filter (already in the device)
- F&P SleepStyle Use and Care Guide
- F&P SleepStyle Quick Reference Guide
- Spare filter
- Spare elbow (for use with a standard breathing tube)
Insurance Code(s): E0601
Dimensions: 144 H x 177 W x 183 D mm (5.6 H x 6.9 W x 7.2 D in)
Warranty: 3 Years
Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH2O Weight 1.7 kg (3.7 lb)
Packed weight (max.): 2.7 kg (5.9 lb) Noise Level 28.0 ± 1.5 dBA