COVID-19 Procedures & Information
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office. Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). 3 Medical Grade Air Purifiers are placed strategically throughout the office. Each bedroom also has one Clarifion Ionic Air Purifier, in addition to a HEPA filter air purification system for aerosol-producing procedures.
The chairs and doors in the reception area are being wiped down after each patient. We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients. Additional time has also been scheduled for a thorough and deep cleaning of the bedrooms.
What you can do when you arrive for your appointment:
1. Text or call us from your car to check in; we have our front door locked, but can see you through the glass. If we do not respond within a few minutes, you may knock and we will be right there.
2. Wear a face covering at all times, until notified by a sleep team member to be removed.
3. Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door.
4. Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the sleep center.
5. Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
6. If you have a fever or feel sick, please stay home. Give us a call, and we will reschedule your appointment for 3 weeks later.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Stay Safe & Sleep Well,
-Annette, Clinical Manager